This weekend will be your chance to once and for all figure out:
* what all those dials on your camera mean
* how to turn your photos into one-of-a-kind books
* how to combine images and words into powerful stories
* how to see metaphorically and capture images that are revelatory
* how to find and make photos that have a life, carry weight, bear a message
• how to sell your photos to magazines that pay for them
We will share our work, become each others’ models, stretch our already wild
imaginations, and experience bliss in the woods and waters of Lake Bonaparte.
Two nearby photo shoots included, group sessions on editing, and plenty of time for show and tell. Bring portfolio of up to 25 images, if you choose.