Creativity Unzipped a 6 week, 60 minute multi-media webinar based on the teachings and practices in my book, Creativity Unzipped—Why Your Thoughts Matter. We begin with a short meditation, then I will teach and facilitate a group pondering to deepen and expand our relationship to creativity. This is a WHY-TO not a HOW-TO experience.
Topics we’ll explore:
• where your fears come from and how to transcend them
• why and how your creations are significant to others
- how we are healed by our creative practice
- understanding the significance of your own personal narrative
- what’s the relationship between spirituality and creativity
- why conscious creativity is the new activism
All participants who request it will receive a copy of the book Creativity Unzipped and my 7 hour audio program Creating Every Day (originally produced by Sounds True as the Marry Your Muse Workshop)
All sessions will be recorded so you can view them at your leisure.
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday, 3 pm Pacific time, 6pm EST-May 19-June 4
$75. Registration Link